Question
Posted by: Randy | 2012/09/17

Licking the Vag

I want to go down on my girlfriend
What does it taste like?

Taste is a personal thing. Try and experience for yourself. Deidre - SASHA

10
Posted by: Mo | 2012/10/31

I think the mistake most men make is that the see this as a duty, instead of enjoying the experience.... Personally, I prefer women that are smooth down there, as it make the experience alot more enjoyable and you get to taste every inch....There is a special sense of achievement when you lick a women and end up having your face covered in her love juice.....Once you get them to that point, there is very little they wont do for you after....

Reply to Mo
Posted by: MOONSAMI | 2012/09/28

U PPL ARE SICK ,,,,,,EAT CHILLIES AND VIA DOWN

Reply to MOONSAMI
Posted by: gismo | 2012/09/25

if she is clean there is nothing nicer yummy love it

Reply to gismo
Posted by: Patrik | 2012/09/19

Tastes better than the smell, in most cases.

Reply to Patrik
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/09/19

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: ...... | 2012/09/18

barely tastes like anything, if it does maybe just a little salty. as long as she''s bathed you wont have any taste

Reply to ......
Posted by: kim | 2012/09/18

my question is do girl like it when we go down on them. cause like this weekend i went down on my gf and im like an animal i love -|- and i wonder if she enjoys the way i go down on her cause to be honest i think i suck at sex i dono how to make my gf orgi and like i get fed up with myself and just decide to rather end the sex than look like a total complete idiot....

Reply to kim
Posted by: Paul | 2012/09/17

It tastes like Pu$$y!

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Paul | 2012/09/17

It tastes like -|- !!

Reply to Paul
Posted by: Fred | 2012/09/17

S**t if your tongue is too long.

Reply to Fred