Question
Posted by: Randy | 2008/10/03

Licking her

Do woman like to be kissed and sucked on their vagina' s?
If so how do u like it?

Many women do indeed like this form of oral stimulation. As to how to do it may depend on the preferences of your current partner so you really need to check this out with her - it may also vary from day to day depending on how her body sensitivity changes with her hormone cycle.

Ask your partner to show you her clitoris - this is a small nodule (often slightly hidden under the 'clitoral hood' and the area running down the sides of the opening of the vagina). All of this area is highly sensitive and can respond well to soft licking/flicking and/or gentle sucking. Again, ask your partner for feedback so that you can try to meet HER needs.

1
Posted by: V | 2008/10/03

YES!

Pretend as though you' re giving a passionate french kiss. Then firm your tongue, and move in &  out. What I love is when I' m standing, and my man fingers me and sucks me at the same time.Because of gravity, pressure is more intense, and it' s awesome! go as deep as you can with fingers.

Reply to V