Question
Posted by: SLURRRRPP | 2008-12-04

Licking

One of my two dogs seems to have an uncontrollable need to lick me whenever I try to give HER some attention? Why does she do this? She is also always licking the other dogs ears (on demand nogal  -)

And teeth, MUST one have a dog' s teeth cleaned or can I let it go as long as their breath don' t smell and the gums look ok?

Dear Slurrrrpp

Some dogs just like licking, specially smelly things. Get a good friend to rule out personal BO. It good to brush a dogs teeth daily and have them cleaned when the tartar starts to show on the back molars.

2
Posted by: Chill | 2008-12-05

My dog prefers lavender-flavoured handcream. Must be a question of personal taste!

Reply to Chill
Posted by: Chivaz' s mom | 2008-12-05

How odd hey! After me having a bath and putting on creams, my cat follows me to lick my hands and arms (she does this wthl all of us).
Does ' Nivea Soft'  maybe do it for her, or does she lack something???

Reply to Chivaz&#39 s mom