Question
Posted by: Kattie | 2008/08/11

lichen planus

I have a lichen planus growth on my breast and have been treating it with a cortisone ointment for more than a year, without success. Is there any natural treatment for this?

Thank you very much

Expert ImageNatural health

The Condition you are suffering from is linked to an Immuno-deficiency. The natural methods we apply are very effective, but most importantly, very safe as well.

In order to Reverse this condition, i always advise a protocol that includes the use of an immuno-enhancer and the use of Probiotics.

The immune system is the Key to reversing the disorder, because the immune system has 2 main Responses to an antigen, particular virus or bacteria. The First is the Humoral Response where by Immunoglobulins are produced {antibodies}
and these target and fight against the cause itself. The Second is the Cell Mediated Response - where by the immune system dissolves contaminated and infected cells, to ensure a complete healing of the body.

When we take drugs like prednisone, our 2 immune functions are Severely Compromised. So how can the immune system do its job to get rid of the causing antigen? Well, in that case it cannot.

My advice is to Slowly begin to cut down on the prescribed treatment, and start to add the natural remedies. This includes MSM cream, digestive enzymes before every meal, and betasitosterols.

regards
Dr Debbie