Question
Posted by: dom | 2011/02/22

licence

hi

i am strugglin to pass my licence my test date is soon what can i take to calm myself down on my test date, my tablets are about to be finished and only see my doctor next week, please tell me calmletts does not work for me, i panic and lose concentration and especially on test date please help i suffer from chronic anxiety

Be cautious about pills, because what most GPs will offer would be valium type benzo sedative tranquillizers which tend to make one drowsy and interfere with one's memory, which may not be very hekpful when one is taking a test. Some counselling sessions, learning to relax deliberately when you need to, and to tone down the anxiety you feel about taking the etst, may be far more effective. NO over the counter tablets would be useful. If you have been taking sedative tranquillizers from your GP, maybe a repeat prescription to see you through the tests would be wise, as if you are withdrawing without those meds, you could be more anxious and jumpy because of that

2
Posted by: libya | 2011/02/22

go and buy it

Reply to libya