Question
Posted by: HORRIFIED MOTHER | 2009/07/17

LICE

JUST FOUND OUT MY 3 YEAR OLD GOT LICE AT HER CRECHE! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO TREAT IT AND DO I HAVE TO WASH ALL HER BEDDING? DO I AS WELL AS MY HUSBAND NEED TREATMENT?

You can ask your pharmacist for shampoo to wash your child's hair. Refer to the following link for detailed information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head-louse_infestation

1
Posted by: Cherise | 2009/07/17

I used Controlice - aplly and leave on overnight. Following morning used the Controlice Lice Buster comb to remove all the nits. After 7 days repapply and leave on overnight. That worked for us.
Now from time to time I apply conditioner and comb the hair with the comb just to make sure there is nothing. I know there is a new product from controlice that you can use to prevent lice, but I have not had the change to buy it.

Good luck, it happen to more people than you think. Dont panic.

Reply to Cherise