Question
Posted by: LICE | 2009/02/17

LICE!!!

My daughter picked up lice from someone at school...
what is the best stuff i can use and how do i get rid of it?
the comb comes through it her hair is too fine...HELP

Expert ImagePharmacist

Try Nitagon which is available from your pharmacy. This whill help for both the lice and the nits. FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY. If your daughter is younger than 5 it should best be avaoided. Another option would be Lyclear,
Your pharmacy will also stock some natural products - The efficacy of these are not nearly in the same league as the chemical products, but it is safer to use.
I further recommend using a tea trea oil shampoo afterwards - This will prevent re-infection.