Question
Posted by: Chris | 2011/12/19

Libido/desire

I am male heterosexual in my late 50''s and whilst I dont have erection problems (I am able to get it up when I want) I do feel less horny. I would like to feel more runchy / randy more often. I would like the desire and fire in the loins feelings. I have taken Blicsm and Maximore which have had more effect on more frequent erections Is there a suitable vitamin/herb I can take purely for the desire? Horny Goat weed didnt get me to where I had hoped.

Chris

Unfortunately, there is no medication available that will light the fire in the loins department.