Question
Posted by: Not Normal | 2012/05/23

libido=0

Dear Expert

I am a 28 year old female and in a very stable relationship for 2 years now. The problem I have is that I don’ t have a libido at all. Since I can remember it’ s been this way. I take Diane, I’ ve read that this can lower your libido as well. I have no desire to engage in any sexual activity with my boyfriend. When he initiates something I wish he would just leave me alone, but I eventually I enjoy it.

I am attracted to him, very happy in the relationship and love him dearly. He treats me well too. So I can not figure out why I feel this way.

What could the causes be? I know this is not normal.

Please condult with your GP toascertain if the medication is the cause thereof. if so, an alternative medicine can be prescribed.

2
Posted by: Tanya | 2012/05/24

" .......but I eventually enjoy it." 
This means your libido has not disappeared - work at it sweetheart. The most erogenous zones of males and females is the brain - think about it more often and it will happen more often.

Reply to Tanya
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/05/24

Reply to sexologist