Posted by: Liz | 2009-09-10

Libido issues

My husband and I have been together for four years, and he complains that we don' t have enough sex. We have sex about 1-3 times per day, and more than that simply hurts me. On top of that, I give him oral sex and hand jobs. Im becoming exhausted, and we missed sex on a couple of days recently due to me being in hospital and I came home to find our computer riddled with porn. Is he addicted to sex in some way, or am I just being too frigid? He is 14 years older than me which makes me think it may just be something men his age do?
I know there is no such thing as a ' normal'  amount of sex, but do most men need to have this amount of sex? Please help, I don' t know how much more my body can handle!!

men need more sex than women in general - i have no idea what age you and your husband are so cannot give you any indication of the avaerage frequency of intercourse in that age group, but for most men 2-3 times per day ( iether coitally or through masturbation ) can be quite normal in certain age groups.
Much ahs been written about sex addiction and quite frankly it si REALLY a RARE condition despite what the glossy mags say.
High sexual desire is only considered to be an addiction if tit exhibits the characteristics of an addiction.
Ana ctivity is an addiction if:
it becomes obsessive and thoughts of it intrude in normal functionsing
It disrupts normal daily functioning
It becomes a financial or emotional problem put the person cannot hep themselves and feel compelled to continue with the activity
It increases in intensity and frequency over time.
Frankly it sounds to be like he has a high sex drive period- you need to discuss this with him and find alternative ways to satisfy bothe of your needs without either partner feeling that theyahve been done in. Sex does nto have to be penetrative all the time. - why do you experience pain? has this been looked at ? is ther enough foreplay and more importantly enough lubrication?

Posted by: kay | 2009-09-11

my boyfriend ejeculates to quick before i do and and we lay and kiss and stuff,what should we do

Reply to kay
Posted by: B | 2009-09-11

You are so lucky!! I haven' t had sex in almost 5 weeks - my b/f says he' s too tired. Wish I could just be in your shoes for a few days. Its all I can think about these days cos I' m not getting any.

Reply to B
Posted by: topdog | 2009-09-11

relax,he will run out of steam soon,just lay there and pretend,most women do that. with age catching up on him u will have to work him soon.

Reply to topdog
Posted by: Mr G | 2009-09-11

Wow!!! 1-3 times a day? I really wish I was your husband. I might get it, if I am very lucky, twice in one week. We also use to have sex that much, but my fiance is now... how can I put this lightly... cold?

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Ja | 2009-09-10

1-3 times a day? You are a good wife! Keep it up.

Reply to Ja