Question
Posted by: purevirgo | 2011-09-22

libido increasing

I just 48 last month and was expecting decline of sexual appetite
I am experiencing the direct opposite. I await the menopause anytime now from what I heard the sexual drive will go down the graph.
Is it something to do with hormones, or I have been misinformed?

There are many things that can affect libido. It is not necessary all women respond the same at this time of their lives. Perhaps you are more comfortable in your relationship or not as stressed at this stage of your life or perhaps dont have a fear of pregnancy...enjoy it.

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-09-23

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2011-09-22

Enjoy and stop worrying about all this crap you read, you''ll be fine then

Reply to Nice Guy