Posted by: Christi | 2009-09-10

I am a woman in my early 20' s and almost getting married.
My history: I used Mercilon that didn' t work for me at all, i was so irregular and had NO sex drive, so now im using Triodene and it seems as if it is working and controlling my monthly period.
Im not a virgin, i had sex a few years ago, but me and my fiancee are waiting until we get married before we have sex which is in a few weeks.
My question: I' ve always been the the beginning of a relationship when i ' discover'  my partner, i have a very high libido and im very sexaul for about the first month but then after that i really struggle to get arroused, it' s almost an effort (the same thing happened with my fiancee)... when i do get arroused though, we have a very intimate time, i really enjoy it and have awesome orgasms. So my problem basicly: i REALLY truggle to get in the mood. Especially lately with all the stress of the wedding, we haven' t had any sexual relations in over a month now. I really don' t want this to be a problem on our honeymoon, my fiance is trying to be caring in this matter but i can see it really bothers him. What effective medication would you suggest to increase my libido and sex drive? (especially for the honeymoon?)? Thanks so much!

Hi Cristi
for the honey moon - the cessationfothe stress and you two being together with notheing but each other to worry about should be enough. ( thats what honey moons are for .. to get you away from the crazyness that preceeded it)

In the long term you will have to see your O+G to perhaps put you on a different contraception. Please also be advised that during and especially after, pregancy the libido goes fown and I foresee problems for you at that point - make sure you and your husband are ready to face them.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-09-10

Erex drops works wonders :) You can get from all leading pharmacies. Alll the best with your wedding!