Question
Posted by: karen | 2012/05/26

libido enhancers

my husband and i are in our early 50s i would like to purchase Horny Goat Weed. what is the best product

please refrain from buying over-the-counter medication. please rather consult your GP for a recommended and prescribed medication.

2
Posted by: NEVER | 2012/05/28

In my humble opinion, Horny Goat Weed is a herb and not classed as medication. It contains icariin which is similar to sildenafil in ''vitamen V''. Sexologist, you are contradicting yourself here as further on you maintain that prescribed medication for enhancement is merely a placebo! If I was seeking advice on this subject you would''ve confused me completely.

Reply to NEVER
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/05/28

Reply to sexologist