Question
Posted by: Torino | 2010/12/07

libido at different ages

Hi, I wanted to know if its normal for the sex drive for a 28 year old man to be high. By ''high'' i mean wanting sex daily compared to a 28 year old woman - is it also normally high too? And how does the libido change in the next age groups? Thanks.

Dear Torino,

You will find a range of sexual drive cutting across age and gender. Meaning you would find amongst a group of men aged 28 a wide range with regards sex drive, as you would with a group of 28 year old women and for every age and gender along the spectrum.

6
Posted by: Woman | 2010/12/08

Annie, no, it is, in fact me. This is the Email I use when people want to contact me - you''ll see it is linked to my blog, so it''s safe for me, as my real name doesn''t show up anywhere. You''re sweet :)

Reply to Woman
Posted by: annie | 2010/12/07

im more than sure that this is ''''another'''' woman.not the one we knew.

Reply to annie
Posted by: Woman | 2010/12/07

Womansnewblog AT 24 dotcom

Reply to Woman
Posted by: XXX | 2010/12/07

Hi there " Woman" ,what is your email address ?

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Woman | 2010/12/07

XXX - if it was you who wrote to CS, I''d love for you to mail me.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: XXX | 2010/12/07

It sounds normal and as you get older your libido will ease up.We are all however different,so each person might differ slightly

Reply to XXX