Posted by: Lino | 2012-11-19

May you pls suggest accessible websites for porn and Masturbation videos to rekindle myl uv life or libido. Some of th webpages, the video cant download esp. through the cell phone.

I'm afraid I can't make any such recommendations for a number of reasons:
1. It is such a matter of personal preference that it's a little like asking 'can you recommend something to eat, I have lost my appetite?' Choice is so varied and so private.
2. There is likely to be a reason why your love life or libido needs attention, and I don't believe that pornography is the answer necessarily - you need to figure out what has happened before you can suggest possible solutions.

Claire - SASHA

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to