Posted by: fed-up girl | 2009-03-06

Liar, Liar, Liar...Please help

I' ve recently discovered that the man who says he wants to spend the rest of his life with me lies about almost everything. We ve been together for about 18mnths. The relationship has seen ups and downs, but lately, I realise he lies about everything. He always makes promises he does not keep. He is from a different country. he said he has 3 houses and was selling one of them to start a business, he came back after 5mnths without any money, he saidteh agent would send the money in January, when the time came, he came up with a story, so still no money to start a business. He said he wrote and recorded a song, he played it ove and pver saying he was in studio with his friends and he recorded the son, it turns out, the song belongs to some artist from his home country, he had told me a story abou how he grew up, after about 8mnths, he told me a different story that clashed with what he said before. about 3 weeks back he said he spent the night at his brother' s house, his brother had no idea where he was. he likes telling hearty breaking stories, i think so people can feel sorry for him. he seems to always be the victim in situations. I am beginning to doubt everything about this guy. I don' t know what is true and what is not about him. He says he has degrees from university, but he does not work and does not seem to even be interested in planning ahead for his life. If I show him he is lying in whatever he says, he get very angry and say I am always asking questions to get to something else...I mean innoncent, simple questions. is he a pathological liar? is he hiding the real him? why do some people just lie about everything? Why does he lie so much and always cry about how I don' t trust him?

Sad, of course, but how lucky hat you have discovered this now rather than later. He does indeed sound like a pathological liar, who one cannot trust. Why would you want to cling to him, rather than move on, proudly, to someone better, who you deserve ?

Posted by: sideways | 2009-03-09

Run like the wind and never look back

Reply to sideways
Posted by: Kems | 2009-03-09

He has an illness, it will never get better it will only get worse. He obviously lives in a dream world that does not exist, people like this wanto be someone that they are not ... save yourself the trouble of getting hurt, because he will hurt you, he is a psycho, so end it while you are ahead ...

Reply to Kems
Posted by: Huh?? | 2009-03-07

What' s the problem girl ?? Liar ,cheat ,useless item. What are you waiting for ?? Get going !! Please don' t tell me he has promised to change !!!

Reply to Huh??
Posted by: wtf | 2009-03-06

do you really need advice about this? if you believe his a liar then move on.....duh

Reply to wtf