Question
Posted by: Katy | 2011/01/11

LIAR!

I am such a liar ... last nite I received an sms from the man I had an affair with .. all it said was " hey" . I did not respond to the sms at all and this morning I sent him an sms from my phone saying that " Katy is no longer the owner/user of the phone. Thank you" . Silly thing to do I know, but hopefully he will not contact me again ... arrggghhh he was such a huge mistake in my life and I no longer wish to have anything to do with him!

Not really a liar, just someone who made the entirely sensible decision lot to get re-involved with him, but maybe didn't choose the best way to achieve that. Not responding at all would have been much better - and can't you block him within your phone so as not to receive further messages from him ? If he continues to contact you in other ways, just calmly and politely tell him you regret what happened between you and have no wish to have any further contact with him.

29
Posted by: Katy | 2011/01/13

LMAO Michaela .. u deserve applause !!!! Well said!! Way to go girl .....

Reply to Katy
Posted by: Michaela | 2011/01/13

Anon is a person that sits at home and talks to every expert about about his/her problems, I think Anon is just wasting everyones time...and he/she is looking for attention and wants to be known....

why dont you provide contructive conversation instead of being a parasite that makes everyone feel as if they need to be permanantly on the Cybershrink Forum. You are just a contribution to the % of people who do not make use of their brain, thus not being able to be motivated, get an education and find a job that suits that qaulification! NO you rather contribute to the lazy and uncultured way that most people probably have no choice in becoming, you however, choose to be that way and neglect that fact that you just taking up oxygen....To show your dedication for our environment, I suggest you plant some trees.

Thanks, oh and if you are thinking of a real smart reply because your blood is boiling...dont bother, nothing gets to me.

Reply to Michaela
Posted by: Annoyed | 2011/01/12

Thanks to men like him, we (women) will be too afraid to seek advice in forums such as this ... which I find to be very helpful. I can ask questions and receive positive and sometimes negative feedback, but when one gets " hit on"  by someone, it is rather annoying! Get a life man .. he is probably married with a whole brood of kids ...

Reply to Annoyed
Posted by: Kelly | 2011/01/12

Geez - what is wrong with this dude, this is such an awsome site to seek advise and to give and his abusing it like this. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Katy | 2011/01/12

and he sounds a lot like CURIOUS too ...

Reply to Katy
Posted by: BMW | 2011/01/12

Anon, are you, Horny Guy, Nice Guy and the Real Nice Guy one and the same? You are all so predictable and follow exactly the same patterns EVERY TIME. Must be.

Reply to BMW
Posted by: Debs | 2011/01/11

This is a site for people seeking help/ advice, it''s not a dating site!

Reply to Debs

How old are you?

What do you have to loose - its just chatting nothing more

Posted by: Katy | 2011/01/11

No I don''t want to chat off this forum ... sorry .... reddish-brown hair, green eyes, 1.6m, 65kgs, extremely moody, full of cr**p white woman .... haha thanks to all for their input & mdash - it''s appreciated!

Reply to Katy

Ok i will tell just a few of the stuff you asked - about 1.7m tall, 70 kgs, employed have post graduate degree. Your turn

Sorry for been nasty. Why dont we chat of this forum i will tell you everything you want to know

Posted by: Katy | 2011/01/11

Anon : no thanks .... had enough of males to last me a lifetime .... but do tell me a bit about yourself : your race, age, height, weight, colour of hair, colour of eyes, marital status, employment status, name of high school you attended etc. etc. and be honest okay ... LOL LOL :) :)

Reply to Katy

Do you want me Katy?

Posted by: Katy | 2011/01/11

The message came thru when it was still my phone .... yeah and I regret not just ignoring him, but I am sure he now has the picture or at least I hope so !!!

Reply to Katy

I am male. Do you want me?

Posted by: thabo | 2011/01/11

even if it is company cellphone, how did the new owner(user) know it was for katy without phoning back and find out who it is. Anyway knows it was you, but im sure he gets the picture. I believe ignoring him would have sent a stronger message, but each to his own.

Reply to thabo
Posted by: Katy | 2011/01/11

Candy ... does this " coincidence"  have a name??? lol lol

Reply to Katy

Oh yes I do want him again .... like a hole in the head or root canal without anaesthetic .... yeah baby I do .... btw Anon are you male or female and what is your name??? hahaha

Kathy you are lying to yourself - you want him again.

Posted by: Katy | 2011/01/11

He is under the impression that it is a company cellphone ....

Reply to Katy
Posted by: Anon2 | 2011/01/11

yip, dont respond at all ... as hard as it is, dont cos then you are just opening up the lines of communication again as well as bringing back the memories of your ''big mistake'', let it go sista!

Reply to Anon2
Posted by: JUST A THOUGHT | 2011/01/11

If the SMS only said " hey" , don''t you think he would know that it was Katy who responded, otherwise how would the " new user"  know the SMS was intended for Kary and have said " Katy is no longer the owner/user of this phone" ? Makes it kind of obvious doesn''t it, that Katy is sending the mail?

Don''t hide behind SMS''s tell him straight you to leave you alone.

Reply to JUST A THOUGHT
Posted by: Candy | 2011/01/11

Katy, this sounds so much like a guy I know. He would also just send an sms saying ''hey" .....small world or coincidence?

Reply to Candy

Then why did you reply. If it was such a mistake you would have just ignored the text

Posted by: Katy | 2011/01/11

HELL NO THANKS .... as I said huge mistake .... a lesson well learned!

Reply to Katy
Posted by: XXX | 2011/01/11

Just avoid him and don''t respond at all

Reply to XXX

You need to admit it - you still want him.