Question
Posted by: DTBM | 2012/06/02

LH Surge

yesterday I got a positive LH surge on my clearblue opk. Today it was negative. Does that mean I have ovulated? Yesterday and today I had headaches, I have also had a bit of light pain in my lower abdomen on the right hand side. I also had slightly tender breasts.
The test I took yesterday was at 16h30 and today around 20h30 - does time make a difference?

Dear DTBM

The clear blue tests are not always 100% accurate, and one would not be able to comment if you have definitely ovulated or not. As mentioned earlier, there are better ways to determine if ovulation is taking place when there is such a discrepancy. Please see a doctor and I would suggest either doing serial ultrasounds to assess for follicular development or a day 21 progesterone.

Answered by: Dr Y.M.DASOO

1
Posted by: Fertility Expert | 2012/06/09

Dear DTBM

Answered by: Dr Y.M.DASOO

Reply to Fertility Expert