Question
Posted by: Vreemdeling | 2010-07-07

Leximol/Leximil

I’ m on a prescription of Leximol (or Leximil, not 100% sure the difference) since 25 June for panic/anxiety attacks a bouts of depression. The medication works great, but I’ ve notice a lost in appetite and sex drive, which is quite alarming for me. Will this change over time or is it a side-affect? Any idea what to do?

Hallo Vreemdeling
Some antidepressants do cause low sexdrive. It does not really get better, so if it is a major problem, ask your doctor to consider another kind that does not cause sexual side effects?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-07-07

Hallo Vreemdeling