Question
Posted by: Es | 2010/04/09

Lexamill

When is the best time to take, morning or evening - I am taking 5 mg in evening and seem to be waking up a few times in the night, even though I take an Adco Zolpidem

Firstly, whichever doctor wrote this prescription for you should have discussed this and included it in the prescription written - he was paid to do so. I do wish doctors would do this part of their job properly, and
As you seem to recognize, this depends on the particular drug, and why it is being used. As I recall, Lexamil is a generic version of Excitalopram, an antidepressant. SOme people find it can be more stimulant than sedative, so it might work better to try taking it in the morning - but call and ask the precribing doc. You can also confirm by asking your pharmacist

3
Posted by: Charmaine | 2013/11/17

Hi, I weaned myself off Lexamill as I had no energie levels and sleeped my life away. It also makes me sexal dead and gained weight. I do cope better on it but with those side effects I don't want to go back on them. Is their any other simlar medication with out those effects?

Reply to Charmaine
Posted by: Kinky | 2010/04/09

Hey ES use to take mine at night and slept fairly well

Reply to Kinky