Question
Posted by: Nuts | 2008/10/13

Lexamil vs Venlor

I have gradually stopped the venlor 150mg and gradually starting up with Lexamil to 20mg. Venlor had severe withdrawals and made me gain weight. I am desperate to loose it, Will Lexamil also make me gain weight? Also how have other people found Leximal compared to Venlor?

Your prescribing doctor is really the one who ought to answer these questions, knowing you better than I possibly could. Lets see if others have had relevant experiences to guide you. YOu should be able to lose the weight, but in the usual way, attending to diet and exercise.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/07/29

Venlor also made me gain weight and I did not feel good being on it at all. I started taking Lexamil and feel much better.