Question
Posted by: nadia | 2010/07/04

Lexamil - severe weight gain?

Please advise on what other ant-deps I can take as lexamil made me pick up 7kgs, I have water retention - headaches etc.but the weight gain is the worst...

Are there tabs I can take and natural vitamins to help in this area aswell?

Thanks!

Nadia

It is important to consult your doctor, in order to find tailor made treatment that will suite you and reduce your stress. Exercise is a very good and natural way of stress relief.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/09/11

I was put onto Lexamil 10mg yesterday for a repeat of 6 months. I'm scared that I'm going to gain weight. Help?