Posted by: Jo | 2008-11-13

LEXAMIL = Nausea

Please would you let me know if nausea (constant) is normal with taking this antidepressant. I have tried to stop the Lexamil and then developed a feeling of a golf ball in my throat - had it checked out - all is well - no growths etc, back on the Lexamil I find that I have a lingering ongoing nausea - Should I stop this medicine? I have been on it for 1.5 months.

Thanking you

Hallo Jo,
Lexamil can cause nausea - try lowering the dose, some people develop a tolerance against this side effect. If not, your doctor may have to consider another kind of antidepressant like Tryptanol.

Does Lexamil 10mg cause constant headache?