I have been on Lexamil now for almost a month. My only issue at this stage is sexually related. I still have sex drive although it may have decreased a little but have found great difficulty in reaching orgasm wether on my own or with my partner. I am female in my early 30s. I need to continue taking lexamil as it is helping my depression but I need to ask what can be done to improve on the sex issue.

Dear Anonymous
Lexamil and other SSRI type antidepressants do cause sexual disorders. Try using a cream like Afrodite (you can buy this at Dischem) - it is something you can use to increase sensitivity. Try also to take a bit more time with foreplay. If this does not help, you may need to discuss with your doctor and consider using another kind of antidepressant.