Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-03-12

Lexamil

Thanks for the reply i just didnt read lekker....RE-uptake not just UPTAKE but the RE part...thanx

By taking this 20mg will it make me " happier"  ?? Less stressed? I feel like killing people lately and that' s not even talking about road rage.....

Could this seretonan thing affect weight? I lost the 23kgs so easily last year but since november i have not been able to it' s so frustrating.

Thanks Dear CS

Nê  is doing well she turned 12 last week - where has the time gone? my 7th year on this site - can you believe?

The best dose to take is the RIGHT dose, which varies between us. Those of us who are larger, having more space in which to dilute the meds we take, may sometimes be beter suited by a higher dose. But within limits. ABOVE some specific levels, all we increase are the side-effects and not the benefits. SSRI's may produce mild nausea and relative loss of appetite, which may help weight-loss to a degree. But if one is on a proper weight-loss progam, periods of plateau occur, then weight-loss may resume.
Happy Birthday to Ne --- hope things have settled down amicably with her

1
Posted by: Liza | 2009-03-12

The time definitely does fly. My youngest just turned 9. My oldest is turning 13 in August. I definitely don' t feel like a mom with a teenager!

Reply to Liza