Question
Posted by: Ness | 2008/10/09

Lexamil

Quick question, I have not had my lexamil 10mg in three days and I am getting very " jittery"  is that normal. Will it go away or should I go get some more. I was hoping to get off anti depressants

If in effect you suddenly stopped any such AD without tapering it off more gradually, this sort of jittery feeling, among others, is very possible. It will go away with time, but otherwise get more and taper off --- AFTER you've checked with your shrink whether this is a wise time to be stopping these meds