Question

Levonelle

I took the Levonelle morning after pill about 16 hours after intercourse. I am in mid cycle but I have very long and irregular cycles so I cannot like be sure exactly how close I am to ovulation etc. The day after taking Levonelle, I started getting a thick, clear jelly like discharge as you would during the ovulation period of your cycle. I am a little concerned now that ovulation could have taken place and that conception could have occured.
Please can you verify firstly if there is a possibility of pregnancy and secondly do you ovulate before or after the presence of the egg white discharge?

The morning after pill is not 100% effective. the closer you take it to ovulation the less effective it is, so you should check a pregnancy test if your period does not start at the expected time.
The egg white discharge usually starts before ovulation but it is also not absolute.

1