Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2010/08/11

Leukemia Feline

Hi, my cat now 8 yrs of age was diagnosed with the above yesterday. I refuse to believe that there is no treatment. And also this vet has with pple i know - diagnosed pets incorrectly. Can i - just like humans do - take my cat for a second opinion?
I live in Honeydew, who can you recommend will be good at this?

Hi Michelle

I have forwarded you some articles on feline leukaemia.

I hope that this helps

3
Posted by: Chill | 2010/08/11

Of course you can go for a second opinion.

Reply to Chill
Posted by: GD Mom | 2010/08/11

My sister went through a similar experience with her cat. the 1st vet even went so far as to suggest she put her cat down! She went for a second opinion and enjoyed the company of her cat for another 2 years.

Reply to GD Mom
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/08/11

Hi Michelle

I hope that this helps

Reply to Cybervet