Question
Posted by: Latoya | 2012/03/02

Lets talk cars

Hi CS

I know you have to give us advice about problems, but i would like your opinion on cars, even though it is not your speciality, but your personal experience. Is it true that drop top cars (Convertible) loose value quicker than any other car? also if you were given an option to choose between a Ranger Rover Evoque, what car would you choose. my fiancee want to buy me a car, i have always wanted to buy a 3 series convertible, but am now falling in love with the evoque to a point that i am not sure which one to choose, my birthday is in April and that is the gift he want to give me, help me in making a decision.

Thanks for the implied compliment, Latoya, but what I know about cars and finances, are really dangerous ! Sounds like you're thinking of the proposed gift more like an investment than a gift. I have never been able to afford such a car, nor received such an expensive gift, so I really wouldn't know. Sounds like an exceedingly rich fiancee. But I doubt that he gives such generous gifts to shrinks ......

9

Posted by: Zimbabwe | 2012/03/02

Latoya is bored and is looking for some entertainment. Who is your boyfriend? Theunis Crous? Kenny Kunene? Who

Reply to Zimbabwe
Posted by: Dee | 2012/03/02

Jelousy makes one very....very nasty. Girl I looooove the evouqe OMG if I where you I would go for the Range Rover. What a boyfriend you have....he is a keeper.

PS: Don''t mind the trolls on this site....they just have alot to deal with :-)

Reply to Dee
Posted by: eish | 2012/03/02

Really now, what makes you think that an acedamic like CS would give a rat''s bum abt ur " dilemma" ... Go brag omewhere else. I feel sorry for this moron bf of urs whois abt top blow so much money on a wh*re

Reply to eish
Posted by: Ronle | 2012/03/02

Take a MINI Cooper

Reply to Ronle
Posted by: Rosco R | 2012/03/02

Maybe your bf need to post to Cybershrink and ask " if it is wise to blow 500k or million on a birthday present for a girlfriend" 

Reply to Rosco R
Posted by: Wow | 2012/03/02

What a boyfriend you have there....yooooooo. Really though? Some problem you have. Are you bragging?

Reply to Wow
Posted by: Maria | 2012/03/02

Uhm... maybe ask on the ManTalk forum.

Reply to Maria
Posted by: Zimbabwe | 2012/03/02

I mean really

Reply to Zimbabwe