Posted by: DH | 2013-01-30

Lets talk about sex

I feel like a riproaring good knobbing but of course being married you are bound to whatever is on the menu at home.

So what about Friends With Benefits - don''t you think that having a FWB is better than having buy it?

Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-31

That sums it up beautifully :-)

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-30

Yeah, I suppose home cooking is the best way to be sure you never have diarrhea :-)

Reply to DH
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-30

No, just stick to the basic menu - and no extras....

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Peter | 2013-01-30

There are really just 3 dating databases. Although the sites have many names and URl''s if you compare them you find that they all point to one of three data sets. Those sites are all very expensive ranging from R80 per month. You also find that those sites send fraudulent messages between members and once they''ve got your email address they harrass you no end. Of the 3 sets 2 are open for fun n games and one is for serious relationships. You find that the average female age on those sites is 35 and those women are looking for prince charming. There is another spot on the net that is not to well known and it is the personals on l0cantoDotCoZa . But in all of that how do you ensure that you are not walking into a trap.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Cyclist | 2013-01-30

I tend to agree with you DH,I would love to know what dating sites you refer to JR lol

Reply to Cyclist
Posted by: JR | 2013-01-30

Have you seen the dating sites lately? You really don''t have to pay for it. It''s there, for the taking. And friendship is not even required.

Reply to JR