Question
Posted by: Christy | 2010/01/13

Lethargic

I am feeling rather lethargic and demotivated and I dont know why. I should be on top of the world - I just lost 20kgs and look awesome. Everyone' s complimenting me!
I' m not sure if its work, or new year stress - but i feel like i have the blues. i usually go jogging everday but feel tired all the time and want to go on holiday - or am constantly dreaming of it.
I' ve been under alot of stress lately - being in a relationship that I can' t decide I want to be in, pressure at work, feeling pressurised cos I' m 34 and single and all my buddies are getting hitched and the list goes on - along withmy long todo list for 2010.

is this normal and if so, how do I remedy the situation?

Hallo Christy
You may have some nutrient shortages after being on a diet, so ensure that you take a good multivitamin daily (something like Vitathion/Supradyn). It does sound as if you have quite a few stressors at the moment in your life, so you may have a slight depression, it may help to talk to a life coach or psychologist to help you manage these issues. Don't stop the jogging!

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/13

Hallo Christy

Reply to cyberdoc