Question
Posted by: Brain Damaged | 2010/05/16

Lethalphenidate

Why can one become allergic to Ritalin after taking it for so long like me? This is a terrible tragedy for us ADD patients. I do not understand why no doctor warned me about this. I think natural medicines are better. Don''''t you?

I am not sure that you can become allergic to Ritalin after taking it for an extended period of time. Allergies will usually appear with the first or second dose. What are your allergic symptoms?

Natural medications are not always "natural" and are usually not researched well and can be detramentle instead of beneficial.