Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/26

Less movement - normal or not

I am now 30 weeks pregnant. My baby used to move around alot, kicking and stretching which was great. Since Wednesday night after I used Canestan VC (the tablet) for thrush, I have noticed that she is not moving around as much. I have counted her moves yesterday and it was about 5 times where I am used to about 10-20 kicks per day. I do not know whether to phone the gynae or just wait and see what happens. Is it a good sign that she is moving or should I still be worried?

Se should be moving at least 10 times a day. I would suggest that you contact your gynaecologist.