Question
Posted by: Savannah Li | 2011-01-06

lesbian sex. problems

I AM A LESBIAN. I. AM 27. AND. I HAV. Sex, every night. I am scared that Ptner wants oral sex very bad. I do this all the time. I am doing it wrong . Please help

maybe your partner just has a high sex drive. if you are concerned about your sexual techniques, ask your partner to select the positions, moves and techniques that she prefers.

2
Posted by: Intruder | 2011-01-06

Hi Savannah

It is always stressful when you want to please your partner, and it should not be, the next time you suck her clit ask her if you doing it right, ask her how she wants it, hell let she demonstrate it on you if you no getting it, my point is sex and all that goes with it should be an enjoyable experience, so if you doing it wrong the only person who knows how she wants it is your partner so don''t be scared ask her and do it in a playful manner, stress only kills the intimacy my dear, try sex toys if you can''t satisfy her I hear the " bullet"  is a nifty clit stimulator,
Good luck dear, and go suck that clit till your partner scream for more.... :)

Reply to Intruder
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-01-06

Reply to sexologist