Question
Posted by: nakita | 2010-08-02

lesbian fantasies

i am a 19 yr old girl.i live with my partner. Lately I have being having lesbian fantasies and I want to try it however my boyfriend won't - what do i do?

This is not an uncommon age at which homosexual fantasies may start. you need to try and find out why you are having them. important questions to ask yourself include: are you sexually satisfied in your relationship? do you still feel attracted to men or are your lesbian fantasies restricted to sex only? are you bored in your relationship?
if your partner is not comfortable with you acting out on your fantasy, then you could be jeopardising your relationship by going forward with it. it is possible that they may go away eventually but if it is an all encompassing preoccupation, then proceed with care as it could affect you emotionally and sexually and may impact on future relationships.

5
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010-08-03

ok it was me, but i really want to watch, show me

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: The Real Horny Guy | 2010-08-02

That was not me that posted above. Dude get a life.

Reply to The Real Horny Guy
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010-08-02

nakita can i have your e-mail address i would like to watch

Reply to Horny Guy
Posted by: nakita | 2010-08-02

i just want to experience it i dont want a relationship

Reply to nakita
Posted by: XXX | 2010-08-02

We all have fantasies and you cannot expect your boyfriend to be happy with you wanting to experience a lesbian encounter.
You need to dicide what it is you want,without hurting anyone.

Reply to XXX