Question
Posted by: marlene | 2011-08-23

lesbian 34,keep on having blood in vigina

good day, im 34 and a lesbian, im sexually active, and after sex i start bleeding or have signs off blood when i clean myself.My partner doesnt go into me, i did have sists on my overys.in 1994 i did use the pill but not ever sins. im scared to go to gynea cant handle dr going in to me with instruments..please give me advise

If the bleeding only occurs after sex, then it is likely to be trauma. You haven't gone into details about penetration,etc,. so I cannot comment.Try using a lubricant.
ALso you do need regular gynae check-ups to check for problems like cervical cancer.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-08-30