Question
Posted by: Simplex | 2010/06/04

Q.

Lerumo la Madi

I have been taking it for 2 days and every morning, i wake up with this slight headache. I skipped 1 day without taking it and I woke up fine. It really makes me feel sick.
Is there any one else taking it?

18
user comments
Posted by: Lele | 2014/04/13

It works wow,,,,im hiv + n use lerumo la madi

Reply to Lele
Posted by: gogo | 2014/03/05

i am having back pains and always tired and my waist is like im caarying a bag of potatoes n is very painful.n i too thin n wish to gain weight and having a lot of stress at work.can i buy lerumo lamadi?will i feel better

Reply to gogo
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/11/15

how does it help in swollen legs

Posted by: palcia | 2013/11/07

lerumo la madi works I used the tablet in 2009 for discharge problems and it helped within a week,and the libido part its true it does a lot of things to your body,makes you feel clean and refreshed after.

Reply to palcia
Posted by: palcia | 2013/11/07

Reply to palcia
Posted by: NONO | 2013/05/07

IM ANAEMIC AND AGAIN SUFFERING FROM HEAVY MENSTRUAL BLEEDING WHICH TAKE 7DAYS .SO I BOUGHT LERUMO LA MADI COZ I HEARD THAT IT WORKS , THEY SAY IT PUTS MORE BLOOD INTO A HUMANS BODY, IS THIS TRUE?

Reply to NONO
Posted by: fredrickawillinsa | 2011/01/22

Reply to fredrickawillinsa
Posted by: fredrickawillinzj | 2011/01/22

Reply to fredrickawillinzj
Posted by: duadyclerwece | 2011/01/16

Reply to duadyclerwece
Posted by: mashudu | 2010/09/11

what is the name of the company that produce this LERUMO LA MADI herbs, do they have a website or contact numbers

Reply to mashudu
Posted by: Kingedward | 2010/08/28

Most of the people they don''t understand Hw leromo la madi work Everyone cn use it without side effects.those who grown under african tradition cn understand that no drug has been use only herbs

Reply to Kingedward
Posted by: DEE | 2010/08/18

Can I use lerumo la madi while I am using injection(nur-isterate)

Reply to DEE
Posted by: mmabontle | 2010/08/06

is it good for HIV + people?

Reply to mmabontle | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Tshepo | 2013/04/23

its very gud! m hiv and looking for a partner same status as me. Ready to settle. If u r interested inbox at booth13cool@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Posted by: Lelo | 2010/06/04

6 le 9...

Point yaka yona ke e entse.

Reply to Lelo
Posted by: Simplex | 2010/06/04

I actually heard of this from this forum not on SABC. You should ask before you jump to conclusions.

QUESTION
Subject: LEROMO LA MADI-MY EXPERIENCE
Posted by: Haibo | 6/4/2010

Mense, Just want to share my experience.I have been taking lerumo la madi for 3 days now and I feel like I am on cloud nine. No more fatigue, libido went up and somehow I have a positive attitude about everything. It has done wonders so far.Am not on ARVs yet.

READER''S REPLY
Subject: RE: LEROMO LA MADI-MY EXPERIENCE
Posted by: Todd | 6/4/2010

Good for you!!!If it fulfills u then go for it.

READER''S REPLY
Posted by: Simplex | 6/4/2010

I love the libido part, where does one get this?

READER''S REPLY
Posted by: ? | 6/4/2010

and how much is it? and how do 1 take it?

READER''S REPLY
Posted by: Haibo | 6/4/2010

Most pharmacies have it. Esp the 1 man owner type of pharmacies. It costs R150-00 for 90 pills. It has sutherlandia, aloe, etc. You take 1 before meals 3 times a day. Hope your better half will cope with the libido and energy afterwards.

Try it guys it works.

READER''S REPLY
Posted by: Haibo | 6/4/2010

Try it guys it works.

READER''S REPLY
Posted by: Pontsonono | 6/4/2010

I bought one for my sister at Medi-Rite pharmacy inside shoprite for R130 from a cd4 of 11 but today she is as healthy as ever!!

READER''S REPLY
Posted by: Pontsonono | 6/4/2010

READER''S REPLY
Posted by: Give | 6/4/2010

Please post again in 6 months or so because my concern is with the long term effect(side) if any.

Jah Libido neh?

READER''S REPLY
Posted by: TSHEPISO | 14/5/2010

READER''S REPLY
Posted by: TSHEPISO | 14/5/2010

To whom it may concern

I haven''''t use Leromo la madi and im not HIV but my Q is can i use it stress related illnesses

please when you reply provide me with information where i can get it.

READER''S REPLY
Posted by: Tembisa | 3/6/2010

Its only 3dayz bt i`ve seen wonders.

Reply to Simplex
Posted by: Lelo | 2010/06/04

You''ve been listening to di radio station tsa SABC too much!
Tshepe, Lerumo la Madi, 1-2-3-You-Are-Up, Tshenolo, etc etc etc... there''s countless of them out there. And the question I always ask myself is- were there any empirical and/or scientific tests conducted on these producted to check the level of toxicity.. and the effects thereof (if any)?

I doubt.

Reply to Lelo
Posted by: Jo | 2010/06/04

Some supplements that are meant to cleanse the body, usually give you a headache for about a week while it does this.

Don''t know what Lerumo la Madi is though, but just saying.

Reply to Jo

Want to comment?