Question
Posted by: Lana | 2010/06/07

Leptin / Leptan ??

Where can I buy Leptin / Leptan diet mix? It was advertised on the TV Programm " Maatband"  on Kyknet. Is it available at Pharmacies?

Dear Lana
I hope some of the other Readers will provide you with this information. According to the research studies I have read about, leptin is not yet commercially available. You can also contact your nearest pharmacy to find out if they are now selling leptin. Research has, however, indicated that most people who suffer from obesity do not have a leptin deficiency. In fact they make plenty of leptin, but there is a problem with the receptors that are supposed to react to the leptin - this is similar to insulin resistance. So giving such patients additional leptin will not solve the problem because they already make more than enough leptin, but it is not effective. Make sure that this new diet is not just another variation of the high-protein, high-fat diet which can be potentially dangerous, before you spend lots of money on another scam.

2
Posted by: John | 2010/06/08

at Slender wonder.
search slender wonder and click on contact us
R1500 - R2500

Reply to John

Dear Lana