Question
Posted by: Pretty | 2012/07/20

Leptin

Im trying to lose weight i have start a new diets with Leptin , green coffe and Driem plum and apple cide,

Im lazy , i can''t excises do you think skipping will work for me .

i''m over weight, please help

Dear Pretty
Exercise is an important factor that promotes weightloss. It is not necessary to join a gym, as long as you do some form of aerobic exercise every day for about 30 minutes. Examples of aerobic exercise that you can do on your own are: skipping, swimming (in a heated pool at the moment!), cycling, or brisk walking. Decide on types of exercise that work for you and fit into your routine and then stick to them every day.

3
Posted by: Thea Swanepoel | 2012/08/23

I would also like to know where I can buy " Leptifit"  capsules or leptin capsules.

Kind regards
Thea Swanepoel
Roodepoort, Gauteng

Reply to Thea Swanepoel
Posted by: Ilse | 2012/07/28

Hi Pretty, just interested, do you take Leptin tablets, capsules or injections and where do you buy it? Been looking everywhere and can''t find any info about where to buy Leptin. Thx

Reply to Ilse

Dear Pretty