Question
Posted by: me | 2008/12/16

length?

I know this is quite a strange question but is it normal for the inner lips of the vagina to hang outside i.e. longer than the outside ones. I know each body is different but I' m starting to feel like mine doesn' t look the way it should (if there is such a thing)

It is quite normal.

1
Posted by: anon | 2008/12/16

hi me!
It is absolutely normal! I used to have the same concern,until i read about it on internet.It said that the size of inner labia lips (if this is what you talkin bout) differs and on some women when its streched out it can be a few inches.
hope this helps your concern!

Reply to anon