Question
Posted by: trying | 2011/12/06

lemons

I''ve been eating lemons for years now as a fruit &  i hear people saying that it make you loose weight.is it true as I dont see myself loosing?

Dear Trying
In general, lemons and lemon juice are rich in vitamin C and a healthy option. But there is no scientific evidence that eating lemons or drinking lemon juice with warm water will actually promote weightloss. To achieve weightloss, it is necessary to reduce your energy intake and increase your energy output. Always rinse your mouth after eating a lemon or drinking lemon juice because the acid can erode your tooth enamel.

1

Dear Trying