Question
Posted by: Ntombifuthi | 2010-11-22

Lemon water/tru lem

recently started drinking lemon water what are the benefits cause it has sulphur dioxide

Dear Ntombifuthi
Drinking lemon water can provide you with a small amount of vit C (fresh lemon juice has a higher vit C content), unless the product has added vit C - check on the label. Only use a bottled product which contains sulphur dioxide, if you are not allergic to this preservative. I am not sure why you are drinking lemon water, but if this is to do with slimming then it does not really have a significant effect. Always rinse your mouth after drinking lemon juice or lemon water because the acid in the lemon juice can erode your tooth enamel.

6
Posted by: Joel | 2015-02-18

How often should I drink lemon water in a day in order to slim

Reply to Joel | 1 comment (hide)

help for me

Posted by: worried | 2014-07-22

can tru-lem help to loose weight?

Reply to worried
Posted by: buhle | 2014-04-29

Now how do I loose weight

Reply to buhle
Posted by: VIO | 2010-11-24

Marple Syrup diet consisting of Lemon, marple syrup,cayenne pepper and water,please does it really work or what, cause I saw Beyonce used this method to lose weight.

Reply to VIO
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-11-23

Dear Ntombifuthi