Question
Posted by: GM | 2009-05-07

Lemon juice...

I have two questions:

1. is it wise or does it help to put pure unsweetened lemon juice in the water that you drink?

2. seeing that xinical and reductil goth gives good results but are totally different and work different, would one use both for fast weight loss?

Dear GM
It does not really help to add lemon juice to drinking water as this may contribute a few mg of vit C to your diet and improve the taste of the water, but it will not promote weightloss. In addition the lemon juice may erode the enamel of your teeth, so always rinse your mouth with plain water or brush your teeth after drinking pure lemon juice. Neither Reductil or Xenical will cause "fast" weightloss and it is not a good idea to use 2 schedule-5 medications at the same time. You need to ask yourself if you need an appetite suppressant and if you do, then Reductil is a good idea. If you don't need an appetite suppressant but can't stick to a low-fat diet without additional motivation then Xenical would be more appropriate. Discuss both options with your medical dr because he/she will have to prescribe them for you. Slow and steady weightloss is the ideal because this usually results in permanent losses. Combine which ever medication you decide on with a low-fat, energy-reduced diet and plenty of daily exercise.

3
Posted by: Nomvula | 2009-05-11

hi there  
i want the simple guidelines on what to eat if I want to loose weght. I know that exercising helps but I cant as I dont have time and money to join the gym.

Reply to Nomvula
Posted by: GONTSE | 2009-05-11

IS IT FINE TO BE ON DIET WHILE BREASTFEEDING, BY EATING FRUITS AND VEGESS, MEAT.

Reply to GONTSE

I have heard quite a number of times that should you drink an " acid"  drink, you should not brush your teeth immediately as it could cause damage to the enamel rather you should only rinse your mouth with water at this stage?