Question
Posted by: Leahbaby | 2009-02-13

lemon and cayenne pepper juice

Has anyone tried the lemon and cayenne pepper juice diet - apparently Beyonce has used it and lost weight

Dear Leahbaby
I hope that some of the other Readers will respond. I don't know what the lemon and cayenne pepper diet consists of, but I suspect that it is low in energy which will cause the weightloss, rather than drinking lemon juice and eating cayenne pepper. The former does not promote weightloss, the latter can stimulate your metabolism, but anyone with a sensitive stomach and a tendency to ulcers should NOT use cayenne pepper in large quantities.

1
Posted by: Bambi | 2009-02-13

Well, all i know about lemon and cayenne pepper is that it helps the difestive system (warm water with fresh lemon is great it the morning but try fresh lemon...bottle doesn' t taste nice). I wouldn' t trust a celebs diet story though bcos they leave out the truth...

I' m sure she cut her calories, exercises and then she also dances and she' s engaged WHICH IS ANY GIRLS MOTIVATION (to look stunning on your wedding day, right)...sooo...

Find something that will work for you for life and stick to it...

Reply to Bambi