Question
Posted by: petro | 2012/03/07

Lek

My wors hond lek aanhoudend sy anus. Ek sien dat daar stukkende plekkies is. Hy eet ook sand en of die growweheid hom dalk krap weet ek ook nie. Hy lek die salf af wat ek aan smeet.

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Petro, so sorry but my grasp of the Afrikaans language is very limited and not sure if i understood correctly. I think you say he is licking the anus area and that there are pieces of stool there and that he eats sand?
It could well be that his anal glands are very full and need to be emptied. This seems to be more a medical concern and I would suggest phoning your vet to see what he says. Good luck

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2012/03/08

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert