Question
Posted by: Nonhlanhla | 2010/11/15

Leisa''s secret

I want to know whether" Leisa''s secret diet pills and milkshakes effective?

Dear Nonhlanhla
I trust that the other Readers who have used these products will give you some feedback. I have not yet heard of Leisa's secret diet pills and milkshakes, so I can't really comment. At least 1-3 new diet pills or products or fad diets are launched every week - this is the first one for the present week! so it is pretty impossible to keep up with all these products. But you can judge for yourself a) if the diet contains all the food groups b) if it is not too low or too high in energy, c) If you have to take all kinds of diet pills and potions with the diet. If you need to cut out whole food groups (esp carbohydrates) or if the diet is very low in energy then it is not sensible and well balanced. If the energy content of the shakes is too high, then you won't lose weight. Also keep in mind that very rapid weight loss will lead to rapid regain once you stop using an unbalanced diet.

1

Dear Nonhlanhla