Question
Posted by: Jannie | 2010/11/03

Legs'' Blood Circulation

Due to bad blood circulation in my lower legs I have been advised by my doctor to use Activa Hoisery to improve circulation and help treat varicose veins. However, this product is too expensive for my limited budget as pensioner. What other, less pricey (but still effective) products are on the market and where can I buy them?

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

as orthopedic surgeons we do not treat varicose veins and you will have to see a vascular surgeon about it . To find a cheaper form of supportive stockings will not be too difficult if you consult with your pharmacy

1
Posted by: Orthopaedic Specialist Forum | 2010/11/14

Reply to Orthopaedic Specialist Forum