I have terrible pain in my legs sometimes i cannot even left my leg,i have been to hospital but no help,This is really depressing me

Dear Anonymous
Pain in the legs can be caused by a pinched nerve in the back or a problem with the arterial blood flow to the leg. The doctor should examine the leg, check whether all the movements are possible, if the pulses are normal, if x/rays of the back is needed, if the hip joint is fine, to try and find the cause of the pain. Sometimes blood needs to be drawn to exclude rheumatoid arthritis or bone marrow disease

I have been in hospital and they have found nothing.
I am terrified theres day i cannot even walk on my left leg