Question
Posted by: Frustrated | 2009-11-08

Legislation re: academic records

I know that this is not really a l abour law issue, but it is kind of related. I hope you can advise me as I do not know which way to turn. I have been struggling to get academic records from a certain well known academic institution for 2 years now. This obviously has major career implications. is there anything in legislation relating to how long these recored should be kept? Is there any way that my rights as a student are protected. Would really appreciate your advice.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: LEGISLATION RE: ACADEMIC RECORDS

Don't know much about this area of law, but I do believe there is legislation protecting you with access to information. It would be useful for you to write to them telling them that you are going to invoke the access to information legislation if they don't let you have the information immediately.

1
Posted by: labour lawyer | 2009-11-12

RE: LEGISLATION RE: ACADEMIC RECORDS

Reply to labour lawyer