Question
Posted by: Rene | 2010/04/12

Legation

I had my legation done in April 2007. Dr burnt 2 small cysts and removed the lining of my womb. He put in 2 clips. Ever since I have been having stomachs pains which I never had before and 2 days before my period my stomach pains. I cannot wake up in a rush my stomach hurts. Sometimes I feel like something is moving in my stomach. I have put on alot of wieght since.

Why don't you go back to your doctor for a check-up.

2

Posted by: Doc | 2010/04/13

This is not an unusual compaint after your procedure. I recommend using anti-inflammatory tablets for the pains you experience. If this does not relief your pain, then you need to have it checked out. It is preferrable that yu go to the same doctor that performed your surgery.

Reply to Doc